For you. For themselves.
Lirene means innovative beauty ideas that meet the real needs of your skin through a wide range of facial care cosmetics, make-up, as well as body care and sun care cosmetics.
We develop effective formulations of cosmetics which make you look and feel beautiful every day. We are committed to providing you with the latest cosmetology solutions and the most effective active ingredients.
We create cosmetics especially for you. By using them, you can do something for yourself.
Innovation created by women for women
Nobody knows the needs of women better than … themselves. This is why Lirene is created by expert women, who track trends on a daily basis and make new discoveries to create unique cosmetics – for you and for themselves.
Our team is composed of scientists, laboratory assistants, technicians, experts in marketing, sales, production and environmental protection, as well as packaging designers, supported by female colleagues from the personnel or accounting department. They are specialists in their fields. People passionate about creating safe cosmetics that are enjoyable to use and which help you to look in the mirror with a smile on your face every day.
How do we test our products?
In our laboratory, we conduct the following safety and efficacy tests:
• in-vitro tests (tests on epidermis models),
• in vivo tests (instrumental and subjective assessment of effects of the product),
• tests involving test subjects (application studies conducted under the supervisions of dermatologists).
Lirene cosmetics are cruelty free – we do not conduct and have not conducted or ordered tests on animals.
What is the route of a cosmetic before it gets to the shop shelf?
It is very important to us that future generations can enjoy the wonderful diversity and safety guaranteed by a clean environment. That is why our processes and products are designed responsibly, paying attention to environmental aspects.
We turn words into action
We minimize the consumption of plastic!
We are constantly working on making the packaging of our products more environmentally friendly – we have abandoned cellophane, use FSC cardboard boxes, are looking for solutions to reduce the consumption of plastic and paper, and in the logistic process, we regain and re-use cardboard packaging and packaging film coming from supplied packaging and raw materials.
- We have reduced the consumption of plastics by the equivalent of the Indian elephant's weight - 4.79 tons in 2022.
- We have reduced the consumption of paper by 2.5 tons in 2022.
- 92% of our packaging is recyclable (4Q 2022).
- Our packaging contains up to 30% of post-production recycling material – we are already recovering and re-using the packaging waste generated after our products have been used at a level that the European Union is planning to achieve in 2030.
Green energy gives the power
Our production plant and offices are powered by electricity from renewable sources, which enabled us to significantly reduce our organization's carbon footprint.
With respect and love for animals
We do not conduct and have not conducted or ordered tests on animals from companies that work with us. The manufacturers of all raw materials used in production have provided for them declarations on non-animal testing.
- We have received the "Cruelty Free" certificate issued by PETA and are on the list of non-animal testing companies published by "Happy Rabbit" Association.
- Our vegan products bear the Vegan Society certificate or the designation "Vegan"/Vegan Product.